Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sealux extension ring for Canon 14mm lens on 5dII

Started by Alison Perkins ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sealux extension ring for Canon 14mm lens on 5dII

2 posts
  1. Does anyone have experience using the combination of Canon 5dII with 14mm lens in a Sealux housing?

     

    I'm trying to work out the port / extension ring combination and thought I had it sorted but I must not have the extension ring length right as I'm getting the dome in the frame.

     

    Sealux recommends DOM 200 + ZR 45 for the EF 14mm f/2,8L USM and *I thought* that's what I have.

     

    Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

  2. I've heard back from Jurgen at Sealux. There is an error in the Sealux port list. The recommendation for the EF 14mm f/2,8L USM lens should be DOM 200 + ZR 28 extension ring.


Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.