Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

PTMC-01 for a Olympus PT-EP06L

Started by DS256 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

PTMC-01 for a Olympus PT-EP06L

2 posts
  1. I have an E-PM1 camera with a 14-42mm lense and am considering getting the above along with the PMLA-EP01 adapter. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it with the lens I have? Thanks

  2. I got good enough results with the PTMC-01 and PMLA adapter with my old E-PL2 that I kept them when I upgraded to my E-M1. That said, the adapter is kind of a pain to deal with, and I would recommend splurging on a swing away adapter like the one Reef Wreck & Critter sells for the PEN flat port. It's about a quarter of the way down the page:

     

    http://www.reefwreckandcritter.com/reef-images---uw-photo-accessories.html

     

    I like the PTMC-01, and I thought it worked well with the 14-42. I'll continue to use it in front of my 12-40.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.