Recently purchased a full frame DSLR setup and need to sell off my other equipment. So up for grabs...
Go Pro Hero 4 Black, 3 Go Pro batteries, Light and Motion Sidekick Duo, Ultralight Control Systems Go Pro Handle and Tray, double battery charger, Backscatter 3.1 Flip system with Deep, Dive, and shallow filters, MacroMate Mini lens and deep dive and shallow color correction filters for the Macro Mate, Extra Flip adapter to save time switching filters, and a pluck foam case. Retails for over $1200, letting go for $650. All items in great condition, one of the dive filters have a small scratch, but does not effect the quality of pics/video taken.
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
FS Go Pro Hero 4 Black with extras
7 posts
-
-
Would you consider selling the duo seperate?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
I would definately be interested in the flip, filters and macromate if you do consider splitting the kit
-
Thanks for the interest, but I want to either sell the whole setup or I will hang on to it.
-
Is it still available?
How about shipping? Are you shipping from within the US?
-
It is still available and I will pay shipping inside the US.
-
SOLD!