Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Canon T4i with Sea and Sea Housing and extras

Started by Dustin Wyer ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Canon T4i with Sea and Sea Housing and extras

5 posts
  1. Just bought a full frame setup and need to sale my current setup. I am selling a Canon t4i w/ Canon 18-55mm lens, extra battery, Sea and Sea RDX650D housing with 2 arm tray, Sea and Sea Macro Port, NX Compact dome, RDX Standard Port, RDX Port Base L, 18-55mm zoom gear and neoprene covers. All is in excellent shape. I will throw in the extra O-ring kits for everything. Asking $1200 for it all shipped in USA! I also have a Go Pro setup for sale that I mounted on the hotshoe of the RDX, if interested in both setups I will make a bundle price, just pm me.

     

    Will also consider parting out:

    T4i w/ 18-55mm lens- $300 ( I have the box and all documents/cd)
    Housing with Std Port and two arm tray- $600,
    NX Compact Port - $250
    Port Base L -$80

    post-47363-0-85043900-1452523171_thumb.jpg

  2. Dropping price to $1000. Final drop, if no interest at a $1000, then I will hang on to the camera and sell locally this summer. Thanks

  3. Dropping price to $1000. Final drop, if no interest at a $1000, then I will hang on to the camera and sell locally this summer. Thanks

    Hi, I would like to buy the whole setup. I am from Chicago. Let me know if you still got it.

  4. Just bought a full frame setup and need to sale my current setup. I am selling a Canon t4i w/ Canon 18-55mm lens, extra battery, Sea and Sea RDX650D housing with 2 arm tray, Sea and Sea Macro Port, NX Compact dome, RDX Standard Port, RDX Port Base L, 18-55mm zoom gear and neoprene covers. All is in excellent shape. I will throw in the extra O-ring kits for everything. Asking $1200 for it all shipped in USA! I also have a Go Pro setup for sale that I mounted on the hotshoe of the RDX, if interested in both setups I will make a bundle price, just pm me.

     

    Will also consider parting out:

    T4i w/ 18-55mm lens- $300 ( I have the box and all documents/cd)

    Housing with Std Port and two arm tray- $600,

    NX Compact Port - $250

    Port Base L -$80

     

    extremely interested. let me know if its still available. thanks!

  5. Was the full kit sold? Interested in all - especially the housing. What condition is it in?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.