Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite Canon 60mm F2.8 fixed port + Close up filters

Started by MarcusMalta ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Canon 60mm F2.8 fixed port + Close up filters

5 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have an Ikelite 60mm fixed post for Canon AFS 60mm F2.8. Will a +10 close up filter sit in the port or I have to use a wet lens magnification?

  2. I have the same setup should be plenty of room

  3. Great Loza. Thanks.

  4. Do you have any suggestions on what brand of diopters/close up filters should I use and in what magnification with a Canon 60mm F2.8?

  5. I have played around with the Hoya set and they seem fine.You can stack them and are cheaper then the Canon brand which I havnt tried yet

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.