Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Anyone need a spare INON Optical Cable (cable only) ?

Started by paquito ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone need a spare INON Optical Cable (cable only) ?

8 posts
  1. Looking to sell an unused spare INON Optical Cable, optical sync cable only (see pic). PM a reasonable offer, thanks.

     

    X27MYXC.jpg

  2. Hi Paquito

     

    I could be interested. Where are you?

  3. Hi Tim,

    For reference, located in the USA.

  4. Hi sent PM

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

  5. Refreshing this listing as I'm still looking to find a home for this. $27.50 includes shipping to CONUS and happy to also work things out with an international buyer. PM me if you want this, thanks.

  6. still available? What length, they come in 68 and 43 cm, I think?

  7. Apologies for not replying until now, I have been busy with family matters and missed any notification of new post here.

    It it is the 43cm version (without uncoiling which lengthens it) and it is still available.

    Price is flexible, looking to find it a home that can use it.

  8. Item is SOLD, thank you.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.