Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus 12-50mm Lens Plus Nauticam Zoom Gear

Started by Sharkpixie ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus 12-50mm Lens Plus Nauticam Zoom Gear

4 posts
  1. I am selling my Olympus m.Zuiko 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 lens and Nauticam O1250-Z Zoom Gear for the 12-50mm (I am NOT selling the port, just the lens and zoom gear). The lens/zoom gear has been used about a dozen times. Both are in excellent condition with absolutely no defects. I am including the lens hood and a B+W 57mm UV filter with the lens. I will sell together or separately. Price for lens/hood/filter is $225, and price for zoom gear is $470 (retails for $550). Buyer pays shipping. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

    post-51201-0-57924700-1452813290_thumb.jpg

    post-51201-0-57242400-1452813295_thumb.jpg

    post-51201-0-57168800-1452813298_thumb.jpg

    post-51201-0-70896100-1452813301_thumb.jpg

  2. How much for just the lens?

  3. Hello,

    Would you be interested in $600 for both items?

     

    Thanks

  4. SOLD

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.