Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 5D Mark II Kit

Started by aroundlsu ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5D Mark II Kit

1 posts
  1. I have a Aquatica 5D Mark II kit with the folliowing:

     

    Housing with Leak Detector and Hand Grips

    Deep Springs Installed

    8" Dome

    Extension Port 18456

    Canon 24mm 1.4L II Focus Gear

    Aquatica Buoyancy Float

     

    Many other things. Kit has never leaked. Can post detailed pics if there is an interested buyer. Attached are pics taken with the kit except for the obviously low quality one which is me using the system. I don't have many posts here but I am member of the International Cinematographers Guild (Local 600) and Society of Camera Operators.

     

    Asking $2500. Located near New Orleans but I am often in Florida diving.

    post-37193-0-31421600-1452819896_thumb.jpg

    post-37193-0-19903200-1452819897_thumb.jpg

    post-37193-0-46239300-1452819899_thumb.jpg

    post-37193-0-55556800-1452819900_thumb.jpg

    post-37193-0-67915400-1452820185_thumb.jpg

    Edited by aroundlsu
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.