Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nikonos RS lenses

Started by Ross Isaacs ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nikonos RS lenses

4 posts
  1. I am wanting to purchase Nikonos RS lenses in good condition specifically the 13mm, 18mm, 20-35 zoom, 50mm macro.

     

    post-49975-0-61859600-1452821543_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Ross

    I have three Nikonos RS lenses : 20-35 mm 50 macro and a 28 mm . I also have an RS body . All in very good condition . This is the first time I have thought about selling them so if your interested email me and we can chat .

     

    tom

  3. Hi Tom

     

    Do you still have the 20-35 available?

     

    ian

  4. I have a Nikonos 13mm R-UW Fisheye and 28mm R-UW (not on Ebay), a 50mm micra R_UW and Nikonos RS body (listed on Ebay under dataman0036). These belonged to a friends father and he is settling the estate.

    Open to offers.

    RS Body $400.00

    50mm micro $500.00

    28mm $400.00

    Currently working with a buyer on the 13mm

    PM me for photos

    howardratsch@gmail.com

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.