Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Nauticam System for Nikon D-800

Started by andydives ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Nauticam System for Nikon D-800

8 posts
  1. I am selling my complete Nauticam system for D-800. Everything you need except the camera. Ports and gears for wide angle, macro, and Sub See super macro. This system is in excellent shape, having only been on 3 trips. I'm including the Pelican case andair-lock vacuum system. It has been well cared for and maintained.



    Here's what's included:



    Nauticam NA-D800 housing


    8" Zen glass dome port


    Nauticam Compact Port Base


    Nauticam Compact Port 30


    Nauticam Macro Port 87 for Nikon 105 mm VR w/ 67 mm thread


    Nauticam N1635 Z Zoom gear for Nikon 16-35 lens


    2 Sea & Sea YS-D1 DS TTL Strobes


    Nauticam M67 Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Port


    4 Ultra Light 8" Double Ball Arms


    4 Ultralight 12" Double Ball Arms


    8 Ultralight New Style Clamps


    2 Nauticam M10 Strobe mounting balls


    4 Stix Jumbo Arm Floats


    1 Backscatter Air Lock Vacuum Manual Sytem & bulkhead (Bulkhead already attached to housing)


    Nauticam Extension Ring 70 with lock


    ReefNet Subsee Magnifier +10 lens


    Sea & Sea 5 pin Dual Synch Cord- Single Nikonos Bulkhead to 2 Sea & Sea strobes


    Pelican 1620 case with padded dividers


    Extra O-rings, lubricant & and accessories



    I'm asking $7200.00 for the entire system. I am not selling individual parts. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to discuss anything. More photos available. Thanks ! Andy


    post-3558-0-17767700-1453008732_thumb.jpgpost-3558-0-66125400-1453008758_thumb.jpgpost-3558-0-31476500-1453008774_thumb.jpg


  2. I am interested in the Subsee if you decide to sell the items individually

  3. Thanks.

  4. could take arms, clamps, floats and M67 diopter if you decide to split...and the price is right ;)

  5. When you decide to split it up, and I expect you will, PM me for these two:

     

    1) zoom gear for 16-35

    2) extension ring 70 with lock.

  6. I'm interested in the housing and Zen dome if you split up the system...thanks!

  7. Hey Andy,

    were interested in the complete setup, if it is still available whats the best price??

  8. Yes it is still available. Please email me directly rocketsurgery1@mac.com. Thanks, Andy

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.