Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite Compact TTL Housing for Canon EOS 100D Rebel SL1 DSLR

Started by blibecap ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite Compact TTL Housing for Canon EOS 100D Rebel SL1 DSLR

2 posts
  1. For sale a like new Compact TTL Housing for Canon EOS 100D Rebel SL1 DSLR MSRP $1200 Product Number 6970.01


    This housing is currently at ikelite being serviced. The housing is getting a new Front and Rear as well as all new o-rings, seals, springs and clips. When the housing is returned it will be basically a new housing. I will add a Moisture detector if you want it to the housing. The housing has a dual handle tray with pictures below. It also comes complete with the original dome port, box and spares. Because this is basically a new housing I am asking $1000 for the above mentioned items plus shipping. The housing will be available for shipment in mid February. The pictures show the old housing parts.


    I also have a new in the box flat port for this housing in another listing.


    Please let me know if you are interested.

    post-2195-0-31696300-1453223831_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-63851000-1453223848_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-10518200-1453223859_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-47434900-1453224518_thumb.jpg

    post-2195-0-68127000-1453224639_thumb.jpg

    Edited by blibecap
  2. I now have this housing back from service. They replaced the front and back half's of the housing and serviced all the controls so it is like a new housing and has the ikelite service warranty. I also still have the flat port for sale in another listing. I am accepting offers on this before I list it on Ebay.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.