Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: ikelite SL1 flat port

Started by blibecap ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: ikelite SL1 flat port

2 posts
  1. I have for sale a new in the box never used ikelite flat port for the ikelite Mirrorless Flat Macro Port Extended MSRP $250 Product Number 5516.50. I purchased this port with the housing but have never used it. I am asking $200 plus shipping for this item.

     

    I have the housing listed here also.

     

     

    post-2195-0-94808600-1453224299_thumb.jpg

  2. This flat port is still for sale, Make me a reasonable offer for a new flat port befor I list it on Ebay.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.