Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Zen 230 port cover fit problem

Started by Turbogreg ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen 230 port cover fit problem

2 posts
  1. On a dive boat I was recently on, the cover for my Zen 230 was switched for a much smaller cover which I assume came from a Zen 200 port I saw on the boat. This cover is much to small for my port but since mine 230 port cover left with the other system. When I got back from the trip I ordered a new cover from a local supplier and this cover was the same size as the switched one. I sent it back and got another one which ended up being the same undersized size. I ordered from a different supplier and again received the undersized cover. These new replacement covers are much smaller than my original cover being almost impossible to fit on the port. They were so small that to fit it on the port goes way beyond the elastic qualities of the neoprene guaranteeing they will rip in the future. I have contacted Nauticam (who is the distributor for Zen in the USA) and they have yet to get back to me. It appears they are now shipping zen 200 size covers as 230 covers. Has anyone else had the same problem?

  2. Had the same problem with my Zen 170mm covers. The one that came with it, fitted fine. The 2 new ones I ordered were too small.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.