Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Canon 5D M3 housing with 8" dome and port for 16-35II lens

Started by MatthewLove600 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Canon 5D M3 housing with 8" dome and port for 16-35II lens

7 posts
  1. To my underwater friends.. Selling an IKELITE 5D M3 underwater housing WITH 8" acrylic dome and port for a canon 16-35 II lens!

    Has treated me insanely well and was always taken care of and cleaned after each dive (total of 5).

    Total was $2230 for the housing and dome and an additional $240 for the custom port for the 16-35 lens.

    Located in Los Angeles, CA.

    post-51982-0-20425800-1453501476_thumb.png

    post-51982-0-99768300-1453501575_thumb.png

    Edited by MatthewLove600
  2. realized I never gave a price.

     

    $1200.00 takes her.

     

    Also have a canon 16-35 f/2.8 II lens for sale

  3. hi, do u have photos?

  4. hi , what about the canon 16-35 f/2.8 II lens for sale

    what price please ....


    the Canon EF 16-35 mm f/2.8 L II USM , how old is it please, I imagine it is immaculate ?

     

  5. Hey Matthew,

     

    When you say it's a custom port for the mkiii lens. Is it the extended version to allow for better corner sharpness? Could you tell me where you purchased this please?

     

    I would be interested in buying this part alone if your willing to sell separately if not I would really like to know where you got it.

     

    Thanks!

  6. I'd be interested in just the housing depending on the price.

  7. PMs sent to all interested parties.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.