Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SilverBanks

Started by tomeyer ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SilverBanks

2 posts
  1. I am going to the Silver banks in March and would like some advice regarding lenses. I have the Tokina 10-17 which I think will be sufficient for the most part. However, I am considering renting the Sigma 4.5 and experiment a bit, the port I have is the Sea & Sea optical dome port. Does anyone know if this lense will work with this port? Or will the whales not get close enough to use this lense?

     

    Cheers,

     

    Tom

  2. Hi Tom,

    The Tokina 10-17mm will work perfect for the whales there. On 2003 I worked on a liveabord and we did 12 weeks there, it was amazing and some whales will come very close.

    Regards

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.