Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam D300S and Nikon D300s Camera for Sale

Started by H20mark ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam D300S and Nikon D300s Camera for Sale

7 posts
  1. Greetings all,

     

    I have gently used D300S Seacam housing with 105mm flat port and D300S Nikon camera for offer.

    The Housing is in excellent shape. It has never been flooded. It includes a pro sport view finder. I also have a 105mm length flat port (used for a 60mm lens) available. The housing has minor wear outside and on the rear panel. I'm including spare O-ring, lube and pouch.

    The flat port is without defect and include a neoprene cover.

    The camera is in very good shape and only has had 3,503 shutter actuations. It practically had been only used in the housing. It includes manual battery charger and 2 batteries.

    The total price new is close to $7000

    The take it all price is $3050 plus shipping depending on location.

    I will sell pieces individually.

    D300s camera with spare battery $540 Includes 6 San Disk Compact flash cards 4 or 8 GB.

    Seacam D300s housing with pro sport view finder $2825

    Seacam 105mm flat port $160.

     

    Will consider reasonable offers.

    Payment through Paypal.

    Thanks for looking

    post-14714-0-99214400-1453587151_thumb.jpg

    post-14714-0-80958700-1453587194_thumb.jpg

    post-14714-0-13772400-1453587357_thumb.jpg

    post-14714-0-97316900-1453587376_thumb.jpg

    post-14714-0-92631800-1453587402_thumb.jpg

    post-14714-0-79029800-1453587419_thumb.jpg

    post-14714-0-10699700-1453587438_thumb.jpg

    Edited by H20mark
  2. Hi,

    I am interested in the 105 flat port and the sport viewfinder. Would you be interested in selling them separately and if so, how much do you want for them? I am also looking for a flash unit and arms to work with a Seacam housing. Wondering if you have any to sell. Thanks

    Lynn

  3. To Lynn

    I will be willing to sell the flat port but can not sell the sport view finder separately unless some wants the housing without it (doubtful). PM me your location and email address and I will give you a quote.

    Send it to H20mark@gmail.com

    Edited by H20mark
  4. Hi all,

    The 105mm flat port has sold.

    I'm reducing the take it all price to $2450.00. I'll be out of communication starting 9February until late 21 February if anyone has interest.

  5. If anyone still interested will now sell remaining all (port already sold) for $2100.00 or best reasonable offer

  6. I still have the Seacam 300s housing body and camera body available(Flat port gone). $1800.00 takes it all. Shipping will be dependent on your location.

  7. Hi there I have pm you

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.