Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which port for Panasonic 8mm fisheye on NA-EM1?

Started by simon87 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Which port for Panasonic 8mm fisheye on NA-EM1?

5 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am currently searching for a dome port for my panasonic lumix 8mm fisheye and would like to know which combination, especially from the zen ports, are possible and which ports you have in use for the pana(pros/cons)? I have found the zen n85 pen dome port for the Nauti. Does anyone has experiences with this port?

     

    Simon

  2. i've got the Zen dome for the 8mm (on my GH4) - the main reason I went with the Zen as apposed to the Nauticam port is that its Glass, not plastic.

     

    Optically they will be almost the same

  3. Thanks for the fast reply.

    You own the zen mini dome which i wrote above?

    Do you know if it works with the zen 170?

  4. The 8mm does not work with the ZEN 170mm, this is not a 180' dome

     

    The dome I have for the 8mm is the ZEN 100mm

  5. Thanks for your help ;)

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.