Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Price Slashed Nexus D300 Housing and Ports

Started by pxguru ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Price Slashed Nexus D300 Housing and Ports

2 posts
  1. Although I already posted this for sale at the end of 2014, I can't edit that initial topic line to indicate the price drop, so I am reposting under an updated topic heading. For pics of the items, please search for the other posting I made.

     

    ****SPECIAL OFFER***** GBP1,000 / approx USD 1,500

    In order to help a fellow enthusiast migrate to a DSLR setup, I'm willing to part with the entire setup listed here since I have retired from diving:

    Nexus D300 housing

    MP60-6 port with 10mm and 40 mm extensions

    MP60 fisheye port

    10x arm clamps (8x 2 way and 2x 3-way)

    Pelican-type Hardcase fits all above.

    Asking USD 1,500 ex-delivery. Can hand carry to many Asian locations or occasionally UK when I return to see family (I travel a lot for work) or can arrange shipping from Malaysia.

    Also available to add to the package above:

    FIX LED500DX light USD100

    Nikon D300 body, incl 2x batteries and charger USD 200

  2. Although I already posted this for sale at the end of 2014, I can't edit that initial topic line to indicate the price drop, so I am reposting under an updated topic heading. For pics of the items, please search for the other posting I made.

     

    ****SPECIAL OFFER***** GBP1,000 / approx USD 1,500

    In order to help a fellow enthusiast migrate to a DSLR setup, I'm willing to part with the entire setup listed here since I have retired from diving:

    Nexus D300 housing

    MP60-6 port with 10mm and 40 mm extensions

    MP60 fisheye port

    10x arm clamps (8x 2 way and 2x 3-way)

    Pelican-type Hardcase fits all above.

    Asking USD 1,500 ex-delivery. Can hand carry to many Asian locations or occasionally UK when I return to see family (I travel a lot for work) or can arrange shipping from Malaysia.

    Also available to add to the package above:

    FIX LED500DX light USD100

    Nikon D300 body, incl 2x batteries and charger USD 200

    still?

     

    Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.