Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete SeaCam Nikon D3-D3X System

Started by rhkdiver ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete SeaCam Nikon D3-D3X System

1 posts
  1. I have a virtually unused Seacam system for Nikon D3/D3X. Includes small wide dome, macro ports, gears, straight viewfinder, all accessories. New this was a $12,000 system. Will consider selling either the D3 or D3X. I will gladly post or send full photos for a serious buyer. This sale is for the US only. Will not ship outside of the US & Hawaii. I am pro photographer and everything is in mind condition

     

    This is for the housing, ports, gears, etc only. No strobes or sync cords. Does not support fiber optic.

    Full housing system $6000 plus shipping

    Nikon D3X $3000 Nikon D3 #2000

     

    Contact: Rod Klein rhkdiver@gmail.com Please serious inquiries

     

     

     

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.