Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Large Dome port extension ring recommendation...?

Started by haring ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Large Dome port extension ring recommendation...?

1 posts
  1. I have a Aquatica housing. I would like to attach Sea & Sea's 240 Large megadome.

     

    I am planning to buy the Aquatica to Sea & Sea Port adapter. The store recommended me to use Aquatica's 39.5mm extension ring for the Canon 17-40mm on the top of the adaptor. The problem is that the 39.5mm ring is not available to order currently. I have looked around and I couldn't find it.

     

    Is there another way to fit the Sea & Sea dome port on an Aquatica housing? Should I use Sea & Sea's extension rings?

     

    Anybody ever faced this problem?

     

    Thanks!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.