Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Photo Albums

Started by DesertEagle ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo Albums

1 posts
  1. Photo Albums

    I'm curious to see how other people are displaying their photos. Mostly I have used Pioneer's album that holds 200 4x6 inch photos. The problem is that these albums don't hold the photos vertically. I do have a collection of 8x10 prints made from Ilfochrome and the newer polyester Fuji Crystal Archive paper. I would like to put them in something real nice, such as a custom portfolio or album. Considering the money most of spend on equipment and printing we don't discuss albums too much.

     

    Has anybody used The Leather Craftsmen? My guess is that their albums cost an arm and a leg but are very nice. http://www.leathercraftsmen.com/

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.