Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subsee +5 or +10 with Sony RX-100?

Started by Tubarao ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Subsee +5 or +10 with Sony RX-100?

1 posts
  1. Hello

    Need advice on choosing Subsee +5 or +10 for using with a Sony RX-100.

    I understand +10 will give me greater magnification (which I prefer) but I am worry about getting way too close to the subject to get it in focus. On the other hand, +5 will give me less magnification but I won't need to get so close to the subject to get it in focus.

    Any advice, please?

    Thanks a lot!

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.