Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Stobes, Lenses and Housings oh my...

Started by DavidT ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Stobes, Lenses and Housings oh my...

9 posts
  1. Hey all, I'm cleaning out my photography gear. Prices do not include shipping.

     

    FixS95 Aluminum housing for Canon S95 with spare o-ring - $200

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99598220@N00/shares/J13D2V

     

    UWL-04 Fisheye Lens - The lens does have some slight scratches on the dome but they don't show up at all in pictures. There is no rear lens cap. $200

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99598220@N00/shares/137Z7p

     

    UFL-165AD - $225

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99598220@N00/shares/k8wG67

     

    Inon D-2000S S-TTL Strobe - $250

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99598220@N00/shares/P1u5W2

     

    Tray with detachable 12" flexible extension. Tray has a 3" center to center hole pattern - $25

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99598220@N00/shares/4Q03g5

     

    Ikelite AD bayonet adapter - $20

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/99598220@N00/shares/dzuDqb

     

    Shoot me any questions

    David

    Edited by DavidT
  2. Hello David,

     

    Are the prices firm or open to offers? What Country would they be shipping from?

     

    Thanks,

    Martin.

  3. Hi Martin,

     

    They're open to reasonable offers and they're shipping from Houston, TX in the US.

  4. Thanks for the reply. It is the strobe I am interested in. I currently have a offer in on a used D-2000W. If it does not work out I will shoot you an offer on yours.

  5. Hi. Still have the tray ?

  6. Hello. Yes I do


    Update: The FixS95 Housing is gone.

     

    Please PM me with questions or such. :)

    Edited by DavidT
  7. Is the strobe still available?

  8. Hello there,

     

    Yes, the strobe is still available.

  9. hi there, what is the mounting on the UWL-04 lens?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.