Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale - SUBAL CD 5M2 housing for Canon EOS 5D MkII with 180 finder, 6" dome port and extension ring.

Started by Whaleman ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale - SUBAL CD 5M2 housing for Canon EOS 5D MkII with 180 finder, 6" dome port and extension ring.

2 posts
  1. Subal CD5 M2 housing in very good working condition with complete set-up for using the Canon 16-35 mm F2.8 lens. I broke the dome port shade climbing on and off boats and have repaired and strengthened it with epoxy resin. There's a small light scratch less than half inch on the glass dome, which hasn't been a problem. See photo. Scratches can be easily removed using a set of micro-mesh paper. Located in Devon, UK. £2,500.00

    post-53554-0-13018600-1454586844_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-89186300-1454586859_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-93297600-1454586873_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-25510500-1454586889_thumb.jpg

    post-53554-0-16072100-1454586901_thumb.jpg

  2. I have removed the scratch using micro-mesh paper. I'm open to reasonable offers. I also have a Subal 45 finder and a macro port for the Canon 100mm F2.8 macro lens, which could be included with but I won't have them back in the UK until December as I left them in the Philippines. This kit is here in the UK.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.