Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking to buy used D800 housing

Started by jmadler ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking to buy used D800 housing

4 posts
  1. Hello -- I'm a Florida-based underwater photographer looking to buy a used housing for my Nikon D800. Thanks! Jenny

  2. Hi Jenny

    I have a Subal ND800 housing, just serviced by Subal, with box, all factory parts, box, and added flotation and 4 strobe/focus light balls, in excellent condition. Fiber optic and 2 Nikonos sync bulkheads, moisture detector/alarm, factory installed. Rated for 120 meters, 360 feet. Subal GS180 viewfinder.

    No problems, Paypal, I am rated 100% satisfactory by Ebay, eliasamador. $3,999.oo, free shipping in US. Please email me at 68.elias@gmail.com.

  3. Thank you so much for letting me know! I actually found a housing -- I will update this topic to reflect that now... Thanks again, Jenny

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.