Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SOLA 1200 X2 Video & SOLA 800 Photo 750.00

Started by Hubby63 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

SOLA 1200 X2 Video & SOLA 800 Photo 750.00

4 posts
  1. Hi wetpixel'ers I have 2 Sola 1200 Video lights in used good condition with boxes, cases and chargers. Lights work fine, hold a charge well have narrow and wide beam. The chargers are fully functional but have cracks in the plastic (hence the green duct tape). I have found the lights to be a bit finicky when it comes to charging as they like the connectors to be clean without any corrosion, they also like to be charged regularly to keep them in top shape. I also have a Sola 800 Photo focus light in excellent (barely used) condition. It has a white flood and a red focus light. I would rate the sola 1200's in good condition and the sola 800 in excellent condition.

     

    I will split them up but prefer to sell the 2 sola 1200's together for 500

    the sola 800 (no box or case) for 250.

     

    you can pm me or my email: stevehubbard@charter.net

    post-39735-0-71435600-1454720717_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-62871700-1454720734_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-15530900-1454720752_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-45422500-1454720764_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-97095000-1454720774_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-00654500-1454720795_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-27899100-1454720810_thumb.jpg

    post-39735-0-43002200-1454720823_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Hubby63
  2. PM sent

  3. Sold the Sola 1200's

     

    the Sola 800 is still for sale

  4. sola 800 sold, thx!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.