Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2x Seacam Seaflash 150 (Nikon) For Sale

Started by dreifish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

2x Seacam Seaflash 150 (Nikon) For Sale

3 posts
  1. I have two Seacam Seaflash 150s for sale.

     

    Made with Nikon and come with two Nikonos 5 style electrical sync cables.

     

    Looking for $1300 each + shipping.

  2. Are they still available? Why do you want to sell them?

    All the best, Pascal

  3. Yes, still available. They're brilliant strobes, but I've basically transitioned to doing video these days, and they are too large to bring along for the occasional still shooting I do. I already fly with way too much gear.

     

    Updated info:

     

    post-42872-0-42104000-1479784919_thumb.jpg

     

    2x Seacam Seaflash 150D
    2x N5 flash socket electrical sync cables
    2x chargers
    2x original diffusers
    2x CM Diffusers (a $120 value)
    spare orings, neoprene pouches

     

    post-42872-0-60962700-1479785117_thumb.jpg

    Edited by dreifish
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.