Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NEW Inon D-2000, Lenses, Cable, Ikelite 6154.90 Housing, Fuji E900 Camera, Etc.

Started by Cher4Scuba ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

NEW Inon D-2000, Lenses, Cable, Ikelite 6154.90 Housing, Fuji E900 Camera, Etc.

5 posts
  1. NEW Inon D-2000, Lenses, Optical Cable, Ikelite 6154.90 Housing, Fuji E900 Camera, Etc.

    Everything is NEW, except the camera. The strobe, cable/cap, lenses, housing, etc. have never been in the water - just took out of the boxes to take these photos. Great setup for a newer photographer, someone who wants a small set-up, or someone who wants a great deal!!! Almost $3,000 worth of equipment for $800.

    Never Used / In Original Boxes:

    • Inon D-2000 Strobe
    • Inon Optical D Cable/Cap W5 Set
    • Inon UWL-105 AD Lens [wide angle]
    • Inon UCL-165 AD Lens [macro]
    • Ikelite Housing 6154.90
    • Ultralight Arm/Tray
    • Extra Diffuser / Deflector / Lube Packet Kit / I may have a magic filter also / etc.

     

    • Fuji E900 camera (Box, Manual, USB cable, Battery Charger, DVD)

    Asking $800 + shipping (Prefer US shipping).

    I have all the manuals/boxes for these items. I can provide additional or close-up pics if you are interested and want them.

     

     

     

    post-53688-0-27658700-1455172581_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-25921100-1455172590_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-61752100-1455172610_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-27087900-1455172625_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-36136300-1455172640_thumb.jpg

  2. more pics

     

     

    post-53688-0-67925100-1455172777_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-49560000-1455172784_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-12796400-1455172790_thumb.jpg

    post-53688-0-15672000-1455172798_thumb.jpg

  3. Suggestions of other sites (besides Backscatter) to post this on???

     

    I hate to open an E-Bay account - but will. (I've sold other camera equipment on E-Bay, but I closed the bank account I had associated with E-Bay).

  4. Would you split it up and sell just the strobe? And possibly the tray?

  5. would you sell the strobe?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.