Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Wide angle wet lens + misc extras

Started by g3cko ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Wide angle wet lens + misc extras

7 posts
  1. http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/bluewater-wa110-wide-angle-lens

     

    Pristine condition - used on one or two trips, open to offers. I've since upgraded to full DSLR setup so it's unlikely I'll ever use this again (it's already sat for about 2 years). Used on a S95 in a Canon housing, so if you shoot something similar I have other extras to sell too.

    Misc other parts for sale:

    http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/dyron-adapter-67mm-canon-wp-dc38-s95

    http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/idas-flip-adapter-canon-s95-100-110

    Canon s95 housing

    Sea & Sea strobe mask kit

    ULCS handle and tray kit

     

     

  2. pm sent

  3. If it still available, I might be interested in the tray & handle kit. Is it single or double handle? Price?

  4. PM sent to your website (couldn't figure out how to PM here!) Stuart

  5. PM sent to your website (couldn't figure out how to PM here!) Stuart

     

     

    Hey Stuart

     

    If you hover your pointer over the name of the person you want to mail, a drop down box should appear offering you the option of sending a message... Hope that helps!

  6. Thanks Tim.

     

    Stuart - I sent you an email, let me know if you didn't get it.

  7. PM sent. What's left?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.