Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sea lion friend or foe?

Started by stphnmartin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea lion friend or foe?

4 posts
  1. Here's a recent video I put together of an encounter with a very large sea lion in the puget sound. As you'll see, he starts off being playful then becomes a bit more threatening. Used a sony CX550 in a bluefin housing with a GoPro 4 black attached. I also used an osmo for steady shots in the boat and a Phantom 3 4k for drone footage.

     

     

     

    Edited by stphnmartin
  2. Thats a big one for sure!

  3. Stellar, or regular Sea Lion?

  4. I think perhaps it's a stellar sea lion. Don't the California sea lions have a more pronounced forehead?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.