Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello

Started by hollybent ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello

3 posts
  1. Aloha from Hawaii

    I'm introducing my self as I am also trying to sell my canon G1X with Recsea housing

    Both are factory refurbished and completely functional

    Offers to holly.bent@gmail.com

    Please only real offers above 500$$ will be considered

  2. Hi, my name is Keith, I'm looking to upgrade my equipment from a Nauticam RX100 to a DSLR housing, preferably a nikon, I'm also looking to replace my flooded Inon strobe.

  3. Hi, my name is Chris, I'm currently shoot with Nikon and Hasselblad underwater gear. I am looking to sell my older Hasselblad H3D / Ulitma housing since I have replaced it with a new H5D. I live in Tampa, Florida and enjoy photographing in the Keys and Florida Springs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.