Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete setup: Seacam Canon 1ds III with strobes - Fisheye & Macro

Started by vincentkneefel ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete setup: Seacam Canon 1ds III with strobes - Fisheye & Macro

4 posts
  1. For Sale:

     

    Complete Seacam setup in excellent working condition. I used this setup to photograph my book Giants of the Caribbean.

     

    This setup covers 99% of underwater photography subjects, from Pygmee Seahorses to Humpback Whales. I am asking $4000 USD for the entire system, not selling individual parts for now. More photos available upon request. Best Fishes, Vincent

    Included:

    Seacam Canon 1ds III housing

    Seacam Superdome glass port (no scratches, cover has some markings)

    Seacam 100mm Macro port

    Seacam extension ring

    Seacam S45 viewfinder

    Seacam arms and clams

     

    Canon 1ds Mark III body with 2 batteries and charger

    Sigma 15mm Fisheye

    Canon 17-40mm L F/4

    Canon 100mm Macro

    2x INON Z240 strobes with cords

     

    Here is the setup in action a couple of months ago:

     

    AAEAAQAAAAAAAAV8AAAAJGE3ZGFiOGM1LWRhZGYt

    Edited by vincentkneefel
  2. PM sent

     

    Is this the same system you were trying to sell a year or so ago?

  3. Yes it is. Please see updated photos below.

     

    ekiwkk.jpg

     

    28ls96s.jpg

  4. I am interested in the S45 viewfinder if/when you decide to piece it out. Email me direct at ej AT ejmorales.com as I don't check PM here that often.... I'm local.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.