Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam 4,33" Dome scratch

Started by Rugani ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 4,33" Dome scratch

5 posts
  1. I have a small, not very deep print of a hard coral on my dome vecause I tried to get too close. I heard that it is possible to change the glass. Does somebody know how I can do this on my own to save a little bit of money?

    Kind regards

    Armin

  2. We can do that but where are you based?

     

    Alex

  3. He is from Austria
    ;-))

  4. I am from Austria!

    Does somebody know how to do that?

     

    Did somebody try to polish the 4,33 port. Is it possible zo polish just a small part?

    Kind Regards

    Armin

  5. I-just-scratched-it-pretty-bad-myself.

    Being-acrylic-you-can-fix-it-yourself...!

     

    http://www.sisweb.com/micromesh/nc781-kits.htm

    this-one-works-very-well.----check-links-and-threads-if-you-wish-UK-has-it

     

    I-did-not-bring-it-with-me-on-this-trip-except-the-microgloss-which-works-on-lighter-scratches-only.

    but-eventually-i-am-still-able-to-use-the-dome(!)

     

    next-time---"do-not-leave-home-without-it"....hard-to-come-by-meshing-paper-over-4000-grain....

    Edited by nudibranco
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.