Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon ef 8-15mm f/4l fisheye w Nauticam port and zoom for sale

Started by miamiskindiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon ef 8-15mm f/4l fisheye w Nauticam port and zoom for sale

2 posts
  1. Hi guys I'm selling my Canon ef 8-15mm f/4l fish eye lens with nauticam zoom gear and 30 extension ring with lock. The lens has only been used inside my housing and is in like new condition.. It still smells new! I have the caps, boxes, pouches, and hood please send me a PM if interested or shoot me an email to Tavera2001@aol.com the only reason I have to let this lens go is because I moved to a 16-35mm and pretty much went bankrupt buying camera gear :lol2:

     

    $1,100.00 + Shipping or best offer

     

    Take care,

     

    Chris

    post-53751-0-37279200-1456425815_thumb.jpg

    post-53751-0-03207100-1456425821_thumb.jpg

    post-53751-0-82909600-1456425835_thumb.jpg

    Edited by miamiskindiver
  2. Is this still available

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.