Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nikonos RS 18 Lens

Started by johnnyfriday ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nikonos RS 18 Lens

5 posts
  1. I am searching for the Lucas 18mm RS Lens for the Nikonos camera. Looking for one in very good condition. Perhaps someone has one collecting dust or at end of life using 35mm film? Please contact me.

     

    Johnny

    email: johnnyfriday(at)me.com

     

    thanks

    post-41980-0-82640900-1456682814_thumb.png

  2. Why? Just out of interest?

  3. I owned one of these a few years ago. As well I owned the 18mm f/2.8 D lens and on close side by side examination found the optical components (other than the dome) to be identical. So you could be as well served by using the 18mm D lens behind an 8 inch dome.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.