Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SubSee +10 FS

Started by samplin ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

SubSee +10 FS

13 posts
  1. Reefnet SubSee Magnifier (+10 Diopter) Brought from Reef Photo 06/03/2014

     

    $180 I will ship to US Only

     

    SS2.jpgSS1.jpg

    Edited by samplin
  2. US only??
    Why limit yourself.

    Wont ship to Canada?

  3. I'm always puzzled when people post they'll only ship to (it's usually) "US only".

     

    Why do folks do that? Shipping anywhere in the world is easy. It's the recipient who has to deal with any import duties or such.

     

    I'm intrigued!

     

    Why do folks say ship within US only?

  4. I guess it is the price you pay for living on the other side of the pond :laugh:

     

    Elmer

  5. Sorry.. It should have said Ship FREE to US Only.

    I will change.it.

     

    Joe


    Reefnet SubSee Magnifier (+10 Diopter) Brought from Reef Photo 06/03/2014

     

    $180 I will ship FREE to US..

     

    SS2.jpgSS1.jpg

  6. Now that I can understand! Good one, Joe!

    Elmer: there's a pond?

  7. Tim,

     

    A little one, the bigger one is in the Indo-Pacific where we play more

     

    Elmer

  8. price is USD? or..?

  9. What currency were you thinking about? Just as long as it equals $180 USA.

  10. OK I am overpriced,,, SS1.jpgSS2.jpg

     

    How about $147

  11. what size theard 67mm?

     

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

    thread

     

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  12. Think a fellow member has it..

    Yes 67MM

  13. Lowest price? And...go!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.