Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Belize liveaboard dive video

Started by stphnmartin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Belize liveaboard dive video

4 posts
  1. 27 dives in Belize condensed down into highlights! Includes some drone footage as well.

     

     

     

  2. Nice work! The macro and drone footage especially. Very cool. I can imagine it must have taken you ages to select and edit.

     

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

  3. I agree, very impressive.

  4. Thanks guys! Yes, it took a long while to cut 3 hours of footage down to 6 minutes. It's fun though even if time consuming! I live in the pacific northwest and I always have trouble with wide angle shots because I'm not used to so much ambient light in tropical waters. So, there was a lot of bad wide angle shots to sift through and delete!

     

    I'm always doing macro stuff at home as wide angle in 10 feet of viz doesn't get you much!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.