Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M2 Camera and Ikelite Underwater Housing

Started by Natana2 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M2 Camera and Ikelite Underwater Housing

7 posts
  1. post-53787-0-75328900-1457036619_thumb.jpeg

    post-53787-0-09632400-1457036641_thumb.jpeg

    post-53787-0-83518400-1457066218_thumb.jpeg

     

    Camera: All original packaging. Like new condition. The only mark on the camera is on the flash attachment and it's not very visible (see photo). I had a screen protector on the screen, which I will keep on.

     

    Housing: The underwater housing has normal use marks. Dents and scratches, but nothing major and it is in perfect working condition.

     

    $690

    Edited by Natana2
  2. Will you sell just the camera?

  3. I prefer to sell both since I'll have no use for the housing and I don't think it would sell as easily alone. But if I don't get any interest in about a week, I'll consider selling them separately. Thanks.

  4. Sorry, is there a pic that shows the mark on the flash?

  5. Sorry, I forgot to attach the pic showing the mark. Just added it to the post. No dents, just surface paint chips at the edge. Very minor.

  6. Sorry, is there a pic that shows the mark on the flash?

  7. The mark is on the port on top of the camera to connect an external flash (see third pic).

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.