Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D7100 camera body, mint condition

Started by brandoncole ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D7100 camera body, mint condition

3 posts
  1. FOR SALE: Nikon D7100 DSLR camera body, SN 2665970. Perfect condition operationally, mint condition cosmetically, only a couple of very faint/small scratches on the camera's top LCD. Camera performs perfectly. 7,105 shutter actuations. Comes with everything it originally came with- box, battery, charger, manuals, CDs, strap, cables, etc.

     

    Plus an extra battery. Plus I'll throw in a brand new G Drive mobile 1TB hard drive for Apple laptops, USB 3/2, FW800. Still in box, unopened.

     

    I'm the original owner of the camera. I purchased new from B&H in October 2014.

     

    See photos below.

     

    Price: $530 which includes shipping in the continental US and payment by Paypal. For cash payment and local delivery, I'll reduce a few bucks.

     

    If you are seriously interested, please contact me directly (see below) for more info, to discuss payment, shipping, etc.

     

    Thanks very much for your interest.

     

    Brandon Cole

    Tel: 509-535-3489

    E: brandoncole (at) msn.com

    post-1675-0-23367500-1457113221_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-83526800-1457113232_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-25426100-1457113252_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-33615600-1457113262_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-20113500-1457113274_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-99365500-1457113282_thumb.jpg

    post-1675-0-05503900-1457113295_thumb.jpg

  2. **** SALE PENDING ****

  3. SOLD

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.