Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Does anyone have any UW D7200 Video examples to share?

Started by SCUBA Hank ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Does anyone have any UW D7200 Video examples to share?

1 posts
  1. Hello Everyone,

     

    I am building my UW Rig now and I currently own the D7200. I am interested in shooting both Stills and Video and will very likely flip back and forth between the 2 often. This being the case I am looking for any D7200 Video Examples that anyone might have and asking that they send me a link to view them so I can make my decision to stick with the D7200 I already own or sell it and buy the new D500 this month because of the 4K video capabilities.

     

    Any an all examples of D7200 video would be greatly appreciated. I already know the Stills are awesome and I do like the camera itself but don't want to buy the housing before I see some example of the UW video results.

     

    Thanks all! Feel free to reply here or email 'scubahank at gmail' to any High Def video examples you might be willing to share.

     

    :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.