Hi Guys ....
I am looking for Canon 70D underwater housing .....I also have this question can i do macroghraphy whit dome port or i should buy the flat port ..
Read-only discussion
Hi Guys ....
I am looking for Canon 70D underwater housing .....I also have this question can i do macroghraphy whit dome port or i should buy the flat port ..
Hey Bany
You usually need a flat port for macro although depending on the lens you are using, you might have a go with a domeport, if you have one already, and see what the results are like.
@TimG
thanks alot Tim , can you suggest me web site to customize what i want based on what i have ( camera and lens) and then buy them, because all the site ( at least the sites that i see) sell the package ,and i should buy the housing and port seprately ...
thank
Hi bany
I'm not sure how easy it would be for you to import things, but there are several companies who sell separate items and not just packages. A good few advertise on the forum.
Some I know and have used:
Reef Photo in Fort Lauderdale, US
Onderwaterhuis in the Netherlands
Cameras Underwater in the UK
Backscatter in the US
Seaoptics in Australia
The Underwater Camera Company in the UK
Hope this helps get you started....
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.