Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus 12-50mm lens with Nauticam zoom gear

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 17Posts
  • 17Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus 12-50mm lens with Nauticam zoom gear

17 posts
  1. I am selling my Olympus m.Zuiko 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 lens and Nauticam 01250-Z zoom gear for the 12-50mm lens. I just bought these 2 pieces from a VERY reputable and well known underwater photographer who only used it "about a dozen times." I have not used them at all! I'm selling them because I don't have the money right now for a port to use it underwater... Both pieces are in EXCELLENT condition with absolutely no defects. Included in the price is the lens hood and a B&W 57mm UV filter with the lens.

     

    I will sell separately or together. Price for the lens/hood/filter is $225 and the price for the zoom gear is $470 (retails for $550 PLUS TAX!) Buyer pays shipping...

     

    Please contact me with any questions.

     

    Attached images:

    post-51721-0-30428100-1457301280_thumb.jpgpost-51721-0-76925600-1457301292_thumb.jpgpost-51721-0-82519900-1457301303_thumb.jpgpost-51721-0-40636500-1457301314_thumb.jpg

  2. bump

  3. bump

  4. bump

  5. still available

  6. bump

  7. bump

  8. bump

  9. bump

  10. bump

  11. bump

  12. bump

  13. bump

  14. still available??

     

  15. yes, still available, Srishi...

    Edited by dawallace99
  16. bump

  17. Bump - price reduced to $400 for lens and zoom gear!!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.