Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5D Mkii Sea and Sea system for sale.

Started by Kevd ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D Mkii Sea and Sea system for sale.

3 posts
  1. I am selling my Sea and Sea Canon 5D Mkii system as I am no longer diving. I will be selling the package as a whole and will not split items.

     

    This is a superb underwater camera set up that produces great results with both wide angle and macro. I dived with the Canon 16-35mm L Series zoom and the Canon L Series 100mm Macro lenses.

     

    I have dived over 150 times with this system without any problems at all – it has never been flooded. All of the kit is in perfect working order but does have minor scratches and scuff marks as you would expect after so many dives. The glass on the macro port and flat port is pristine. There are minor abrasions on the dome port , but they do not affect image quality at all.

     

    The 4 screws on the dome port were used to attach a 1kg weight. I found the housing floated on it’s back and needed the weight to bring the dome port to the horizontal when shooting wide angle.

     

    The system includes:

     

    MDX Housing

    8 Inch Dome Port

    NX Extension

    NX Flat Port

    Nx Macro Port 50

    NX Macro Port extension

    Zoom ring for Canon 16-35mm lens

    Reef Net swing arm adapter for attaching dioptres such as the Subsee +10

    Double Synch cord

    Single Synch cord

    TTL converter (bought second hand – never used)

    O rings for all components plus at least one spare for each

     

    The system cost over GBP4000 new. I am selling it for 1500GBP. It is located in Abu Dhabi, but I will ship worldwide at a reasonable rate. I may also be able to bring the system to UK and ship from there. Please feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures. Kevinduell@gmail.com

     

     

    post-37729-0-19049300-1457499731_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-34884500-1457499752_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-78035800-1457499753_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-47992100-1457499755_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-81637600-1457499756_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-14633200-1457499758_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-31025200-1457499759_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-34796200-1457499760_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-19016600-1457499761_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-54945800-1457499767_thumb.jpgpost-37729-0-40373700-1457500047_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi Kevin,

     

    Can I have some more pics of the whole settings?

     

    Does the dome make of acrylic?

     

    Thanks in advance
    Kelvin

     

     

  3. Hi Kelvin - yes the dome is acrylic. I have sent you a message with my e-mail on it. Please contact me directly through that, it will make things easier.

    Best regards

    Kevin

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.