- 9Posts
- 9Replies
Read-only discussion
Pair Of Ikelite DS51 Strobes With Arms
-
A pair of used, but excellent condition DS51s with arms. I bought these used about two months ago but didn't end up using them and have since purchased a pair of DS161s so it's time for these guys to find a new home. They are both fully functionally and in excellent condition. Includes diffusers and Ikelite arms for each strobe.$650 for everything, including shipping and paypal or $350 per strobe/arm. Thanks!
-
Still available
-
bump
-
Very interested. I am from South Africa, would you ship? Where about in the USA are you based?
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
-
PRICES REDUCED! $500 for the pair, $275 each.
Thanks!
-
are these still available please? i live in florida
-
Are these strobes still available? I'm very interested in the bundle purchase. You can contact me on here or email me at mlanghan@ucsc.edu. Thank you.
-
hi, im still interested, can you let me know pleae
leighamandacobb@gmail.com
-
The strobes have been sold. Thanks everyone.