This is a complete GH4 underwater photo/video package that has been used only once and is in perfect condition. The package includes:
- Panasonic GH4 camera, with original box and all original cables, accessories, manuals, warranty cards, battery charger, etc.
- Panasonic Lumix Vario 7-14 wide-angle lens, with original box, lens cap, lens bag, accessories, etc.
- Ikelite underwater housing for GH4, with TTL circuitry, includes all original accessories, spare parts, manuals, etc.
- Ikelite 8" dome port with proper port adapter for the 7-14mm lens
- Wasabi Power charger with 2 extra batteries
I bought all of this new 2 months ago and have used it on only one dive trip. Loved the size and quality of the system but can't afford to keep it.
Cheapest price on this setup today (with US warranty) is $4480
I'm selling it for $2800
I'm not able to upload all the photos here for some reason but you can see them at the Ebay listing: http://ebay.to/1SMNEYy