Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Panasonic HMC40 & Equinox HD6

Started by kairosmatt ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Panasonic HMC40 & Equinox HD6

2 posts
  1. HMC40 with Equinox HD8 Underwater Housing

    $1,500.00

     

    In Wilmington NC. UPS Ground shipping estimate in the United States: $50-$75.

     

    Contact:

    Matthew McCoy,

    910-620-1011

    or PM me

    I'm selling because I've moved from the Bahamas and won't have much, if any, use for the setup anymore. Please contact me with any questions. I can also do a Skype call if you'd like to see the equipment and get a video walkthrough.

     

    Includes:

    • Panasonic HMC40 high definition profession camcorder

      • Manufacturer details here:

      • All buttons, dials, lens controls, displays, and recording options work

      • Very solid and reliable camera!

      • Body has some minor cosmetic scratches on bottom from tripod plate

      • 205 hours

      • Lens hood included, but the cover is missing

    • Equinox HD8 housing designed for HMC40

      • Controls: focus, exposure, white balance, zoom

      • Power on/off and record stop/start on separate arms**

      • Dome port and flat port (for macro and zooming)

      • Rated to 200 feet

      • Includes a set of unused gaskets

    • Marshall V-LCD50: 5” high resolution HDMI monitor-fits on back of housing

      • Has custom mount on rear port, but I use electrical tape to fully secure it

      • There is glue residue along the backside of the monitor from using electrical tape to prevent it from moving back and forth.

    • Battery Charger and camera wall charger

    • 1 IDX high capacity battery (SSL-VBG50)

    • 1 Panasonic regular battery

    • Kingston class 4 32 gig SD card (handles all in-camera recording formats)

    • Lens Filter: Circulare polarizer, .9 ND and 1.8 ND

    • Red filter for housing

    • AV out cable for surface monitors

    • Wide angle and macro adapter

    • Removable audio adapter: AG-MYA30G 2-channel XLR and Panasonic MIC150 shotgun mic

     

     

    ** Originally the housing came with one arm to turn the camera on/off and to hit record. This did not work well, very cumbersome and completely unreliable. I switched some arms around, and the photo arm now independently hits the record button. I had to attach an allen's key to make it line up. I tried to get Equinox to send me a custom arm, but they would not without the housing being sent back in. Ideally the arm and allen's key would be welded together, but I did not want to do that in case there was a desire to return it to its original configuration.

     

    post-53849-0-43292200-1458149069_thumb.jpg

    post-53849-0-91177700-1458149073_thumb.jpg

    post-53849-0-06005200-1458149078_thumb.jpg

    post-53849-0-03689900-1458149081_thumb.jpg

  2. Sold-thank you.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.