Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 5D Housing and Camera Mk 1 / Classic 12.1 MP

Started by mrbfaust ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 5D Housing and Camera Mk 1 / Classic 12.1 MP

5 posts
  1. I have an original Canon 5D body with the Ikelite housing for sale. I'm looking to get $400 for the pair. It includes a bunch of batteries and 2 chargers for the camera. This would be perfect for someone looking to get into underwater photography with a full frame setup and not investing too much.

    I also have a 5" dome port originally intended for the 17-85mm lens (with the manual zoom adjustment built in) but it fits a number of different lenses I've found, including a 50mm, which I can throw in for $75.

     

    Additionally, for $125 I will include an Ikelite sync cable and an Ikelite 50 Strobe. It's just the old manual one but it is almost as bright as the new ones, and it runs on AA batteries with a surprisingly fast recycle time. I keep it with me when I travel because it's tiny and it's nice to have when I don't have time to charge anything as a backup.

     

    Take it all for $600 and I'll ship it free.

     

     

    post-6145-0-63630100-1458261889_thumb.jpg

    post-6145-0-16586900-1458261895_thumb.jpg

    post-6145-0-37300700-1458261899_thumb.jpg

    post-6145-0-98710500-1458261903_thumb.jpg

    post-6145-0-55446800-1458261909_thumb.jpg

    post-6145-0-82256600-1458261914_thumb.jpg

    post-6145-0-70168200-1458261919_thumb.jpg

  2. Just to be clear, the lens pictured is not part of the listing! I have a strobe arm that goes with the strobe but is not pictured.

    Edited by mrbfaust
  3. Hello, I'm interested in the housing, the camera, and the extender port. Do you have the dome as well? Also could you please give me an age and condition for each of these items?

  4. I'm interested. How can I get a hold of you?

  5. I'm interested. How can I get a hold of you?

     

    Hi Thesepaperwings

     

    You can send a Personal Message to someone by hovering your pointer over their name (in dark blue, left hand side of their post) - and then select Send Message when the option box pops up.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.