Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Camera dilemmas

Started by bear35 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera dilemmas

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am in the process of considering my next camera upgrade.

    I have an Olympus OMD EM1 at the moment for underwater use and a Nikon D750 that I bought for a Safari recently. My problem is deciding if I should house the D750 or swap it for a D7200....

    I have heard a lot of people saying that the full frame setups are heavy in comparison but looking at the Nauticam housing the D750 is lighter than than the D7200. So I guess its just the size of the dome port may be bigger for say a sigma 15mm compared with a Tokina 10-17, not a huge issue to me.

    I mainly take large animal portraits or macro.

    As far as Macro goes I am guessing a 105mm less on the D750 any disadvantages using this compared to a d7200?

    Anyone use the D750 and can give me some feedback on how it performs?

    If anyone has used both any guidance on how they compare would be great.

  2. Can't say about the D750 but I have a D7200 and love it. Still heavy..

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.