Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

RX100 iii housing, compatible with ii housing?

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

RX100 iii housing, compatible with ii housing?

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I've got a RX100 Mark ii, but the housing I have for it isn't great and requires plenty of adjustments.

     

    Does anyone know if Mark iii houses are compatible with the RX 100 ii? If so, I can probably grab the fantasea one, as the nauticam options are a bit too pricey for me.

     

    Whilst I know you get what you pay for, I go on 2 diving holidays a year, so I couldn't justify £800+ on housing alone.

     

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

  2. The design of the mk2 and mk3 are different. Especially the flash location

  3. The design of the mk2 and mk3 are different. Especially the flash location

     

    Thanks for your response, i guess i'll have to make do with mk2!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.