Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite strobes, Nikon D60, ports, etc

Started by jahjahwarrior ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite strobes, Nikon D60, ports, etc

6 posts
  1. Nikon D60 body and Ikelite housing: $600

    p2134635888-4.jpg

     

    p1982620532-4.jpg

     

    p1618196603-3.jpg

     

    p1822807061-3.jpg

     

    p392176618-3.jpg

     

     

     

    The D60 is a 10 megapixel camera body. The housing is the newer, 4 port lock style. I’ve used this to shoot magazine covers, win photo contests, and shoot advertising campaigns, not to mention plenty of nice wall art, as well. I’ve used the housing in ocean and cave photography, and it has performed flawlessly. It’s well used, but in perfect working condition.

     

    I’ll include a button rebuild kit as some of the buttons are getting sticky, and some extras. The D60 will include three batteries and two chargers, and I can throw in some 16gb memory cards.

     

    http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d60.htm

    http://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product-archive/dslr-cameras/d60.html

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_D60

     

     

    Nikon 18-55mm lens: $50

     

    This lens is ok for underwater use and compatible with a dome port below, used to take one photo of a bird at a bird feeder then put back in the box.

     

    Ikelite 5503 port: $125

    http://www.ikelite.com/accessories/5503-dome-port.html

     

    This port works with the lenses below according to Ikelite. The plastic is in good shape, shows minimal signs of use.

     

     

    Ikelite 5503.50 port: $125

    http://www.ikelite.com/accessories/5503.50-dome-port.html

     

    I have two of this port for sale, both in same condition.

     

    This port works with the lenses below according to Ikelite. The plastic is in good shape, shows minimal signs of use.

     

     

    Ikelite single sync cable: $70

    p1963512185-3.jpg

     

    I have two of these cables for sale. In great condition, includes the end protector.

     

    Ikelite dual sync cable: $90

     

    In great condition, includes the end protector.

     

    Ikelite nimh and nicd smart charger: $50

    p2125896674-3.jpg

     

    I have two of these for sale. Both are in good condition and work fine.

     

    Ikelite 5510.11

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/660594-REG/Ikelite_5510_11_Superwide_Mounting_Body_f.html

     

    Literally never used

     

    Ikelite DS50: $200

    p2081363138-3.jpg

     

    p1996707367-3.jpg

     

    I have two of these for sale. Both are in good condition. Either one or both of them were back at Ikelite 2 years ago due to a battery leak, and were repaired to be in perfect working condition. They have been upgraded to the newer clear battery doors. The flash diffusers are held on with small zip ties that are run through the casing around the front. This is just a snap on casing and there is no penetration of the waterproof housing. These have performed as slave strobes for me, which means they have been set in the sand, on rocks, etc, but they are in good working condition, with only minimal scratching or scuffing.

     

    Ikelite DS125: $350

     

    In good working condition with nimh battery

     

     

    Camera is located in south Florida, more than happy to meet up locally and let you try it out. Can also deliver to north Florida, or ship anywhere in the US.

     

  2. Ds50 strobes have sale pending!

  3. One ds50 and the ds125 are sold!

  4. Please make an offer on the ports and camera, I loved this rig and seeing it dry on the shelf kills me. I wsnt someone to use it to make great art!

  5. Can bring this to Dominican Republic in two weeks, or ship anywhere in the US. Flexible on prices.

  6. All sold except for 5503 ports!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.